How does yamaha gap work?
It’s simple; if your powersports product is determined a total loss, Yamaha GAP covers the difference between your insurance company’s total loss settlement and the amount you owe on your loan.1 Yamaha GAP decreases your financial exposure, providing you with an additional security.
Why Should I buy Yamaha GAP Insurance?
• Protect your new or used motorcycle, scooter, off-road motorcycle, ATV, side x side, personal watercraft, or snowmobile.
• Covers your deductibles up to $500.
• Releases you from the burden of paying off a vehicle that you no longer have.
• Helps protect your credit rating.
• Fully refundable up to 60 days.
• Affordable peace of mind.
Learn More About GAP Coverage
Questions? Ready to obtain coverage?
1This information is intended to provide only a general outline of the terms and conditions of the Yamaha GAP protection product. GAP benefits vary by state. Does not include any late fees or past due amounts. Yamaha Card loans, or loans that are deemed to be revolving, will be reamortized and the outstanding balance will be calculated per the terms and conditions in the Yamaha GAP Waiver. Please refer to the Yamaha GAP Waiver or Policy for complete terms and conditions. Yamaha GAP is not available in Hawaii, Colorado, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, South Carolina and Louisiana. Texas installment loans only.